Introduction to Asset Based Lending is an in-depth presentation on the dynamics of Asset Based lending, how it works and how it is structured. This course will provide participants with a comprehensive knowledge of ABL, how to structure lending parameters, minimizing risks and maximizing profitability.
The Venue: Webinar
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017: 10am - 12pm PDT (Pacific Time Zone)
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017: 10am - 12pm PDT (Pacific Time Zone)
- Thursday, August 17, 2017: 10am - 11am PDT (Pacific Time Zone)
Some of the topics include:
- Rational for an ABL Loan
- Understanding the Cash Conversion Cycle and its Role in ABL
- Establishing the ABL Area
- Income Statement Analysis
- Understanding the Business and the Associated Risks on Collateral
- The Economics of ABL
- Dominion of Cash Issues
- Accounts Receivable as Collateral
- Inventory as Collateral
- Reporting Methodologies
- Case Studies
Donald Clarke, President of the ABLC group of companies boasts 36 years in the commercial lending, asset based lending, commercial leasing, quality of earnings certification and continuing education training focusing on corporate lending disciplines for Fortune 500 companies.
Formed in 1988, ABLC, with regional offices in Los Angeles, Houston, London, England and Miami, is a Corporate Financial Consulting firm with major United States and international banks, private equity firms and institutional investors as its clientele. ABLC provides technical assistance on corporate loans (mostly asset based transactions), in addition to performing quality of earnings certification for private equity firms and institutional investors, and assists these groups on loans and investments aggregating $6 billion worldwide.
The fee for this training course is $595 ($645 for Non-IFA Members)
On Line Registration
call 1-805-773-0011 for more information